Výzva na hľadanie partnerov: Francúzsky partner hľadá verejnú organizáciu pre oblasť inteligentného verejného osvetlenia (CIP: ICT-PSP)
Our project aims at the Implementation of an intelligent street lighting device using energy efficient LED lights and optimising all efficiency factors to see more with less light and thus generating a substantial energy saving.
We are looking for European public institutions (university, hospital, municipality, etc.) which would agree to receive a LED-based street lighting pilot project. The objective of the project is to implement an ICT-based lighting solution which will generate a substantial energy and money saving for the institution. The duration of the pilot is expected to be 24 to 36 months within which there should be a 12 month operational phase. An operational phase is defined as the situation in which the interoperable services and technologies are functioning in a real-life setting.
The elements of the project are the followings:
1) The solid state lighting (SSL) components that utilize light-emitting diodes (LEDs),
2) The optical to distribute light with a minimum of loss,
3) The power supply which output will be optimised by including dimming,
4) The lantern with limited deterioration of characteristics in time,
5) The thermal control to ensure the life of components,
6) Embedded intelligence for light control which support the quality of service every other minute while restraining consumption as soon as possible,
7) Reliable sensors for this application,
8) Remote management which allows concentrating the information of sensors to establish a common law and to give the suppleness of use according to local criteria.