MD-Kišiňov - EBOR - Projekt modernizácie kišiňovského letiska II Výzva na vyjadrenie záujmu
EBOR - Projekt modernizácie kišiňovského letiska II (MD-Kišiňov)
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Project name: Chisinau Airport Modernisation Project II
Business sector: Transport
Project ID: 5873-EOI-37879
Funding source: Chisinau International Airport
Type of contract: Consultancy Services
Type of notice: Request for Expression of Interest
Issue date: 1.12.2008
Closing date: 23.12.2008
The Invitation for Expressions of Interest follows the General Procurement Notice for this project published in 'Procurement Opportunities', on the EBRD website: 7.10.2008.
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the "Bank" or "EBRD") is considering providing a loan to Chisinau International Airport to finance the rehabilitation and upgrade of the runway, aprons, ramps, terminal, engineering equipment, and debt restructuring (the "Project"). The Project is anticipated to be co-financed by the European Investment Bank (the "EIB").
Chisinau International Airport intends to use its own funds towards preparation of the detailed technical design for rehabilitation works and identification needs and technical specifications of the special aerodrome equipment.
The main task of the assignment shall be preparation of design for:
- rehabilitation of key aerodrome functional elements and bringing of their technical parameters in compliance with the ICAO requirements;
- rehabilitation of 3,59 km runway pavement and shoulders, drainage works, flight technical floodlighting system, including consideration of opportunities to shorten the actual runway and reconstruct taxiways pavement;
- reconstruction of aprons and passenger and cargo ramps;
- modernization of the related floodlighting, apron de-icing facilities, new apron power supply system, purification plant;
- upgrading/extension of the terminal building or construction of the 2 nd terminal.
The assignment will also include designer's supervision of rehabilitation works. The designing company shall works in co-operation with a consultant to be responsible for preparation of a Master Plan in order to ensure compliance of the detailed technical design with future Airports development perspectives. The planned commencement date for the Master Plan consultant is March 2009.
The designing phase of the assignment is expected to start in February 2009 and be completed in September 2009.
The contract will be financed from the Airport's own funds and consulting firms from any countries are eligible for shortlisting and selection.
In order to determine the capability and experience of consulting firms seeking to be shortlisted, the information submitted shall include the following:
- company profile, organisation and staffing;
- details of experience or similar assignments undertaken in the previous 5 years, including their locations;
- CVs of staff who could be available to work on the assignment.
The above information should not exceed 20 pages excluding CVs.
3 copies of the above information in English and 3 copies in Moldovan or Russian should be submitted to the address below in an envelope marked "Expression of Interest for Chisinau International Airport Modernization Project – II, Preparation of Detailed Technical Design for Rehabilitation Works at Chisinau Airport", for delivery not later than 23.12.2008 (16:00), Chisinau time.
Further information may be obtained from:
Ms. Oxana CASU, Senior Project Manager, Head of Investment Division, Chisinau International Airport, 80/3 Dacia Avenue, Chisinau, MD-2026, Moldova. Tel: +373 22 525 418. Fax: +373 22 526 087, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com