Russian manufacturer of meat products is looking for distributors abroad

The Russian company is engaged in the production of meat products from pork, beef, chicken, and spices. The company has a wide range of products: boiled pork, bacon, brisket, dairy sausages, and other delicacies. The Russian company is looking for foreign partners to conclude a distribution services agreement.
The Russian company from the Kaliningrad region was founded in 2000. Nowadays, the company specializes in the manufacturing and processing of meat products. Highly specialized company experts regularly monitor the market, which allows the company to quickly respond to constantly changing requests and preferences of consumers. Smoked-boiled delicacies are made from pork and beef with low-fat content and connective tissue. All products of the line have a pleasant taste and aroma. The golden crust is formed in the process of smoking using beech and alder. Meat products are made on innovative Italian equipment. Here the meat is formed into sausage porous casings of large diameters. With an elastic, juicy consistency, these products have clear, beautiful shapes. Pastrami and bacon acquire a characteristic aroma thanks to flavors and decorative spicy-aromatic mixtures (paprika, pepper, sea salt, zira). In addition, the company produces grilled meat. Delicacies are smoked in a steam-smoke mixture using beech, linden, alder and juniper branches. As a result, they acquire a dark red color on the cut, flavor and smell, and a black glossy crust is formed on the surface. Today the company produces over 450 tons of products per month and is constantly updating the range. The Russian company has strict requirements for suppliers of raw materials in terms of its hygiene and safety. In the production of products, the company does not use GMOs, conservatives, and nitro-substitutes. Therefore, the company works only with trusted European suppliers. All the produce is certified and conformed with requirements of regulatory documents (Declaration in Russian attached). The company is looking for foreign partners from the food industry to conclude the distribution services agreement. The Russian company will supply its products to foreign partners with a view to its distribution on the European market. Basic terms of delivery: - tonnage - 17.5 in net, - financial conditions - 70% prepayment at the time of placing the order, the remaining 30% is paid after sending the goods. It is possible to use such banking tools as the letter of credit and factoring. The expected end result of the agreement would be an expansion of the company’s sales market of the Russian company in EU countries, and the foreign partner will receive tasty and high-quality meat products.
Type (e.g. company, R&D institution…), field of industry and Role of Partner Sought: 
Type: SMEs, large companies, trade companies, major trading companies, food stores and markets, meat distribution companies. Role: in accordance with these agreements, the partner will distribute the meat products of the Russian company in the European market. Result of this agreement: a foreign partner will receive high-quality meat products and a Russian company will increase profits and enter into new partnership agreements.
Stage of Development: 
Already on the market
IPR Status: 
Secret Know-how
External code: