Russian producer of pipe cutter connecting parts is looking for foreign partners to conclude a distribution agreement

The Russian company from the Sverdlovsk region producing pipeline connecting parts offers flange products. The flanges manufactured by the company are certified and pass 100% control for compliance with technical documentation. The company is looking for distribution services agreements.
The company from Sverdlovsk region specializes in the production of pipeline connecting parts. The company was founded in 2008 and is the largest producer in Russia. Flange is a pipeline element intended for installation of separate parts of pipelines and for connecting the equipment to the pipeline. Flange joints are used at the installation of pipelines and equipment. The products are manufactured from the analogue steel - 235JR, the flanges from DN 15 to DN 65 from round bars, flanges from DN 80 to DN 500 from sheet products. The variety of materials from which flanges are made allows to use this product as the connecting parts of the pipeline practically under all environmental conditions (temperature, humidity, etc.) and in accordance with the medium passing through the pipeline (including aggressive ones). The company is ready to produce and sell products in accordance with all international requirements. Terms of production, as well as the way of delivery are discussed with the client individually. Preferable terms of payment: 20% prepayment, remaining 80% upon notification of product readiness for shipment, and other forms of payment. The company works with international transport companies. The company has the Declaration on compliance with the requirements of the technical regulations of the Eurasian Economic Union. The enterprise is located in the metallurgical center of the country and works with all regions of the Russian Federation. The company carries out export deliveries to such countries as Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan and Armenia. The company is interested in establishing business relations with foreign partners working in the fields of oil and gas, chemical industry, heat exchange equipment, as well as in the field of production of general purpose pipeline valves. As a result of cooperation within the framework of the distribution services agreement the company sees the supply of manufactured products. The company is ready to implement this type of cooperation, providing, upon the partner's request, all necessary documentation, information on the possible volumes of supply, giving the partner the opportunity to carry out resale operations to its customers. The expected result for the Russian company is the expansion of export supplies and profit, for an international partner - commercial reward for the sale of products.
Type (e.g. company, R&D institution…), field of industry and Role of Partner Sought: 
Type of a partner: SMEs. Field of activity: oil and gas, chemical industry, heat-exchange equipment, production of general-purpose pipeline fittings. Trading companies in the field of pipeline fittings. Role of a partner: distribution of products of the company to well-chosen clients in their countries.
Stage of Development: 
Already on the market
IPR Status: 
Secret Know-how
External code: